For the Epson P600 you will need a set of empty cartridges, a set of Reveal Sublimation Ink and a Driver. The substrates you print on will determine the type of paper you will need to purchase. We recommend Neenah Jetcol DHS for standard sublimation printing and Reveal Transfer papers for cotton decoration.
For the Epson 7750 you will need a set of Sublisplash Ink, a bottle of Reveal Clear White Ink and a Driver. The substrates you print on will determine the type of paper you will need to purchase. We recommend Neenah Jetcol DHS for standard sublimation printing and Reveal Transfer papers for cotton decoration.
Cartridge Installation & Refilling
CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION - New Printer
Getting Started with Refillable Cartridges:
1. Remove the clear plug, located under the Do Not Remove label.
2. Remove cleaning/storage solution by gently shaking the cart upside down into a trashcan or sink, if applicable. If cart is empty, proceed to Step #3.
3. Fill the cartridge to around 95% full (leave a small space at the top).
4. Remove the colored plug from the front edge of the cart, and place it in the hole used to fill the ink.
5. Discard the clear plug; Leave the front edge hole open to allow the cartridge to breathe during the printing process.
6. Install each cartridge into the correct slot in order from left to right. Watch the status screen after each cart is installed, ensuring that the red “X” disappears after engagement.
7. Click Proceed to initialize the printer. If you receive a warning that the ink is not genuine OEM ink, click Proceed, or Continue.
Cartridge - Reveal Ink Used to Fill Cartridge
Yellow - Yellow
VLM - Light Magenta
LC - Light Cyan
VM - Magenta
C - Cyan
LLK - Clear White
LK - Clear White
PK - Black
MK - Clear White
*The chips will reset each time when removed, so be sure to add ink back to the “full” level before reinserting into the printer.
*If you print every single day, you will want to check the ink levels once a week. If you print less frequently, you can get away with checking every two to three weeks.
*DO NOT RELY ON THE INK LEVELS DISPLAYED ON THE SCREEN!
After refilling the cartridge...
Carefully remove and reinsert the cartridges in the bay to reset the ink level.
We switched to refillable carts for the P600 because you asked for it. Using refillable carts allows us to provide our same high-quality sublimation ink at lower prices. Bulk bottles and refillable carts equal a much lower cost per ml.
We recommend the George Knight DK20S heat press. It is available world-wide and is a work horse.
Heat press calibration is something we all should do no matter what we are pressing. It allows us to keep track of the proper temperature and pressure each different substrates requires.
See Heat Press Calibration Here.
Intel i5-i7 2.6-3.0GHz
500SSD (recommended) or HDD
WIN7/8.1/10 (Windows updates must ALL be installed.)
Resolution 1280 x 800 (minimum)
Recommended: Windows 10 64-bit 1600 x 900
Reveal-S is now Reveal Light and we promise you will love it even more. New features include improved wash fastness, abrasion resistance, color density and an easier peel. And it's a whole lot better for the environment (no plastic film).